Our process and technology
Our people-focused processes are supported by a customer service platform that gives you critical insights into performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth.
Our customer service platform sits within our fulfilment system, SCOPe. This technology gives you critical information you wouldn’t normally have – right at your fingertips.
- Secure data exchange
- Full visibility/integration across multiple channels
- Email, web chat, social media, voice, WhatsApp
- Comprehensive customer information
- Cuts down post-call administration
- Highlights trends and potential issues
- Realtime 24/7 view on desktop and mobile
- Analyse and report in a few clicks
SCOPe and OrderSure
OrderSure is a module within SCOPe that was originally designed to support promotional marketing. OrderSure was enhanced in 2021 to support customer service, both as a standalone service or part of a wider package. It’s suitable for private business (especially e-commerce) as well as public sector projects.
OrderSure records comprehensive details of callers, including purchase history and previous contact with customer service. We can use this to greet them in a personalised way and we have the information we need at hand to help them in the most satisfactory way.
Using OrderSure, advisors will:
- Categorise the call – detailing purpose and resolution
- Allocate priority status – workflow based on escalation
- Complete call wrap during call – summary of discussion and outcome
Our technology also facilitates the use of multiple workflows to make sure we’re providing your customers with the assistance they need.
Case study: survey field team workflows
We supply customer support to a client’s 3,500-strong field team. We assist them with order and despatch, as well as system queries based on criteria such as permission levels and job role. In addition, our advisors provide specialist knowledge in line with tailored workflows to large scale field teams.
The power of customer service data
OrderSure makes everything measurable: supported by our fulfilment platform, the data is there to check in real time and for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
We’re able to exchange information securely and see it in real-time. So, you can check in on progress, find the answer to a question, or produce tailored monthly reports effortlessly. We keep abreast of what’s happening too.
If, for example, the data shows a high volume of calls that was unexpected, we can flag this and help find a solution to it.
This could be anything from a manufacturing quality issue to a carrier issue, or a problem with documentation or marketing copy, or even the need for extra training for sales/field teams.
See the improvements over time
Thanks to the thorough data we make available, it’s easy to observe the improvements that first class customer service provision makes to growth. Our clients only ever see their figures going up.
To recap, we handle inbound calls across the sales funnel. This is transferable to other applications – for example: facilitating membership and loyalty programmes, streamlining ordering requirements, and field team behavioural patterns.
- Potential customers who need help to make a decision
- Customers who have questions about delivery
- Customers who need help after delivery
- Field team support
In our experience, our clients start seeing improvements immediately and good customer service has a cumulative effect across your entire organisation.
- Where your objectives might have begun at improving your sales, you’ll potentially end up improving your product, your processes, proposition and marketing.
- In return your customers are satisfied and will come back for more. They might even recommend you to friends.
- Your customer service objectives will therefore change over time to accommodate changing needs on both sides.
Case study: public sector (mass data collection)
During the deployment of a complex national project, for which we were the logistics partner, our advisors took calls from a number of field team members. These occurred multiple times over a short period.
Utilising the customer service enhancements in OrderSure, we were able to provide the data to show the reasons behind their call and supply team member details to the managers so they could provide additional training and support.
If you’re ready to make the most of your customer service, get in touch. Feel free to request an OrderSure demonstration and talk over your requirements.