Our fulfilment locations and facilities
In 1975 we moved our premises from Manchester city centre, just down the road to Blackburn. There were a great many other benefits to making the move and, while we love Manchester (who doesn’t?) we’re very much at home in East Lancashire.
- Modern premises suited to our operations
- Reduced overheads (savings passed on to our clients)
- Great transport infrastructure, access to motorways
- Central position close to distribution hubs
- Also closer to national and international carrier depots
- Space for different storage requirements – racked, not racked, bulk stacked
- Clean room for reworking (BRC and Soil Association audited/compliant)
- Offices for our print management, digital and promotional marketing teams
- On-site manned and alarmed security 24/7
- On-site IT support for prompt resolution of issues
- On-site multi-channel customer service department
If you’re already a client or you’re thinking of partnering with Granby, you’re most welcome to come and look around our facilities – get in touch to arrange a tour.
Where we do business
We provide promotional marketing, contract packing and third party logistics fulfilment services. Our clients include private and public sector organisations across the UK and internationally, including in the United States and the EU.
From the packing, personalisation and despatch of meerkat gifts, to the complex delivery and recollection of sensitive Census documentation, Granby’s facilities, technology and processes get the best possible results.
Our location in Blackburn, Lancashire is close to the motorway network, distribution hubs and carrier depots that service national and international fulfilment.
Supporting our operations, our technology platform, SCOPe, integrates with all partners in the supply chain. The exchange real-time logistical data and MI makes fulfilment more efficient, wherever your customers are in the world.